Thursday 19 September 2013

What a day

Phew. I am positively exhausted. Or perhaps I should say negatively? Today we had a not-so-little family get-together. All the peeps from my dad’s side got together and had breakers. Aaand made our own lunch. =) It was… insane, to say the least. And not everybody rocked up anyway.
I don’t even know why I’m so done for; it’s not like I did very much to begin with. But I got chased outta bed super early. And I didn’t sleep very well either. Not that I’m complaining or anything; I’m just saying.
Anyway, this is just a mini photo diary of what went down.
A few of the... older generations

A mini hall, for breakfast and lunch

The breakfast buffet table

Cousinish person, Fuad, looking really intense. I don't think you have a career in modelling, dude... Just saying.

Doing what we do best- chowing

Two sisters and a... niece? I'm not even sure how we're all related...

Little cousinish people hanging out

Geotag much? =)

The guys from STOP: Service To Other People

Cousinish person, Uthmaan, looking saccharine sweet 

FOOD!!! Need I say more? Well, except that we cooked it ourselves

Of course, nobody can leave without a barakat

Uncle-ish person, Ishmaeel. Clean-up was hard work.

I sincerely hope I've embarrassed some of you! =)

1 September 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment