Thursday 12 September 2013

Boyce Avenue



I’m not an intense YouTuber, by any stretch of the imagination, but, recently, I’ve made a rather delicious discovery. Wholly and completely by accident, I stumbled upon an amazing band who goes by the name of Boyce Avenue. Curious, I tell you, but who am I to judge?
I rather detest research, so I’m afraid I can’t tell you much about them. Except what I found on Wiki [told you I’m lazy]: Boyce Avenue is an American rock band formed in Sarasota, Florida, by the brothers Alejandro, Daniel and Fabian Manzano. The band is named after a combination of two streets the brothers lived on as children.  Also, [not from Wiki] they have an upcoming Euro Tour.
And I’m not a music expert either. But I do know what I like, and I do know when something sounds good. Thus far, I’ve listened to/ watched a few covers that they’ve done. And I gotta tell ya, they’re bloody good. I quite like their sound, and the lead’s voice is just so… different.














Their cover of Imagine Dragons’ Radioactive is phenomenal:







But my favorite, hands down, is their cover of Three Doors Down’s Here without you:





Go check them out- you won’t be sorry.
Hope you like it… because me likey; me definitely likey. Hehe J

25 August 2013

2 comments:

  1. Their cover of Taylor Swift's We are never getting back together is pretty sick too!
    X
    http://www.theethrealdeal.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their cover of pretty much anything is of the chains =D

      Delete