Thursday 12 September 2013

Speedy

Taken years ago, by yours truly =)
21 August 2013.

Muhammad A’feef Omar, my little brother, turns 16. Oh yeah, that’s a big one.

Okay, fine, I’ll admit that he is bigger than me [he’s adamant, therefore, that I can’t call him my ‘little’ brother], but that doesn’t change the fact that I’m the older sibling. *clears throat and squares shoulders by way of showing off authority*

Anyway, I seem to have veered off on a tangent there. What I’m really driving at here is a major shout-out to my favouritest brother, albeit my only brother. J

Happy birthday, Speedy! I wish you all the best, may all your dreams and wishes come true, and may you be granted may more happy, healthy years with us, InshaAllah. Oh, and congratulations on making the Marching Band! J Stay awesome! I love you lots, like Rascals!

25 August 2013 

No comments:

Post a Comment