Thursday 19 September 2013

My culinary exploits

Exactly one week after my brother’s birthday, my dad celebrates his. Or rather, perhaps I should say that exactly one week before my dad turned 36, baby bro was born. Either way, 28 August marks Daddy-oh’s birthday. [HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!]
I thought, seeing as I couldn’t do anything for Speedy’s, I’d do something nice for him.  And I was feeling daring.
Those of you who know me will know that I basically suck in the kitchen. Seriously, I can’t cook for jack- not very domesticated at all. Buuut, I don’t do too badly at following a recipe.
So I baked him some cinnamon [because he likes such things] pull- apart bread. Or something. Here are the results:
 
Before taking a trip to the oven...

The end result, all frosted and laid out to eat. Yummo. =)

You can find the recipe [along with many other sinful delights] at this awesome blog: 
Happy baking! And, perhaps more importantly, happy eating!

29 August 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment