Monday 24 March 2014

What a day

Today was… well, to say insane would be putting it mildly.
This morning, we wrote a one hour Physiology paper on the cardiovascular system. Then my group, the second group that is, would be on lockdown for the following two hours, while group 1 wrote the ECG test in Gergs. I say lockdown because we were pretty much being treated as prisoners: No electronic devices, the noise level had to be kept down and even bathroom breaks were supervised. I kid you not; one of the invigilators accompany you.
That was the plan. But we all know that plans don’t work out the way we want.
Shortly after 12, Prof Paige walks in, asking us not to crucify him- it’s not his fault and he’s mighty upset about it too. Well hell, we thought, what now?
Gergs double-booked. And we had to wait another 2 hours before we could head up and write our ECG test. At that point, it felt too late to study, I was hungry, and went way past angry and straight into I-actually-don’t-give-a territory.
In short, group 2 spent 4 hours on lockdown. All because the Gergs staff didn’t have their admin straight, and they wanted to prevent us from obtaining inside info about the test.
So yeah, all in all, a fantastic day. [Picture me rolling my eyes and then pulling a gag face.]
Lastly, I’d like to wish Mazzie a very happy birthday. Or, as Kayla so aptly put it, “Happy second decade!”

2014/03/24

No comments:

Post a Comment