Wednesday 5 March 2014

Resolve


I’ve finally figured out my New Year’s resolutions. J

Okay, so they’re more like March resolutions for the rest of the year. Buuut the point is I’ve made them.

This year, I resolve to:

©      Read at least of Mark Twain’s works.

©      Get active, get fit, and get those abs I’ve been wishing for.

©      As far as academics go; don’t fail.

©      Play guitar more often, and actually learn new songs.

Yeah, I think that about covers it for now.

I’ve actually gotten off to a great start on all accounts, except the first. I’m hunting for his stuff. Desperately.

Oooh, a quick aside: I broke a personal record this weekend, when I read Divergent, by Veronica Roth, in less than 3 days. Yeah, I am proud of that admission. J

I’m off to another lecture now. Have a great day, y’all!

2014/03/05

No comments:

Post a Comment